1. Seed and devein El Guapo® California chile pods and arbol chiles.
2. Using a griddle, grill chiles with onion, garlic, and allspice until aromatic and lightly browned. Remove and soak chiles in hot water until softened.
3. In a blender, puree soaked chiles, chipotle, Heinz® Ketchup, and salt. If necessary, add some of the water in which the chiles were soaked to get a smooth sauce.
4. Warm a saucepan over medium heat, add vegetable oil and simmer the sauce for 10 minutes.
5. Warm a sauté pan over medium heat, add the butter and cook onion and garlic until translucent. Add in shrimp and cook until they barely change color, season with salt and pepper. Pour in the sauce, cook a couple of minutes further. Serve with white rice and cilantro.